VCard, CSS Changes and Read Implementation for Mobile Application
VCard stores the information of a User which is retrieved at the time when the roster is recieved. And Implement Read for Sensor Devices.
- We use the NickName and Image from the VCard for the Contacts View.
- Bug Fix for Login Form Removal after the connection has been established.
- CSS Changes for the Views.
- Add Dynamic Event Listener for Tap on Contacts to send a Read Request.
- Display Read Values as a Dropdown to the Device in the Contacts View.
- (Solved) Dynamic Event Handler was not working when using jQuery on(‘tap’) function. The problem was with the older version of jQuery, replacing it with the latest version solved the problem.
- Implement Write and History using a Graph Library.
- CSS changes for Read Values.
- Some functionality changes for adding contacts to Contacts View.