Please add yourself if you would like to support this effort as individual, company or whatever. Fork on github add your backing and make a pullrequest Show your engagement through Github
By signing this page. We as an individual or organisation support:
- The open, interoperable and secure infrastructure made possible by the use of XMPP.
- The open standardization process for Internet of Things over XMPP.
- The globally scalable nature of federated XMPP networks to many billions of devices.
- Encryption of communication at all levels, including end-to-end encryption, as provided by XMPP.
- The possibility to provide globally unique identities to all devices using XMPP.
- The use of authentication, authorization and provisioning of access to devices and their data.
- Real-time communication with all types of devices at all times.
|Cytiot||Advanced IoT company active in UPnP forum and certified by department of defense, heavily using XMPP as infrastructure|
|IoTfy||Startup from India commited to creating an open federated plattform with no coding need.|
|Clayster||Clayster is the main initiator and Peter Waher is the main author of the XMPP extensions. Clayster has launched http://Thingk.me an XMPP server (Tigase) with IoT Provisioning. Thingk is open and free for developer who wants to connect their devices to a none proprietary “Device Cloud”.|
|Sustainable Innovation||Sustainable innovation created a large State funded Swedish project using an XMPP IoT infrastructure to bridge the business models to create Intelligent Energy Services regardless of the smarthome silos installed.|
|ISO/IEC/IEEE P21451-1-4 XMPP INFC WG||The IEEE intitaive tying the XMPP-IoT initiative into the IEEE standards structure|
|KTC AB||Swedish company. We are using the XMPP to create an open infrastructure for builing control systems.|
|ISMB||Italian private research center in the ICT field, which gained valuable experience in the XMPP protocol usage in the IoT scenario, deploying it in several regional and European funded project.|
|Peter Waher||IoT architect, advisor & author. Working with the XSF, and other standards bodies, writing extensions and standards for IoT.|
|Joachim Lindborg||XMPP IoT entusiast doing this and much more, really like the intiative. Working in the standards process through the XSF|
|Markus Kohlhase||Software engineer (freelancer) using XMPP within automotion projects.|
|Steffen Larsen||XSF member and XMPP evangalist, that is doing stuff with TV, mobiles, set-top boxes, and home automation. All from second screen, to object sharing etc. Will be implementing and testing the IoT standards on clients.|
|Davide Conzon||Software engineer working as researcher in the IoT field, using XMPP as communication framework in several research activities and author of IoT-XMPP related scientific publications.|